2012年4月7日星期六

My Strong Passion For Bag

You can call me "bag fan"; its almost countless: handbag, backpack, and satchel....in a word, my passion for bag is incomparable.

You may wonder "Do you have Celine Handbags your favorite one in so many bags?" The answer is "Of course." Maybe to your surprise, my favorite bag is not of famous brand, neither of noble design, nor high-level texture. It sight, lingering in the park with her is so relaxed.

Actually, this bag is my birthday present given by my first boyfriend. People all say that first love is the most memorable. I still remember the day, after we had a stormy quarrel; I threw the bag into the bushes without any hesitation. I also remember the next day; he found the bag back and gave it back to me, but with a letter in it. "We should break up. I cant bear your bad temper, sorry"....

Indeed, the bag had given me great pain. She could be the denotation cord of the end of my first love. But thanks to her, Ive learned the importance to change my temper. As the only child, I am self-willed and headstrong. From then on, I try hard to change and now my temper gets better.

In my opinion, every bag has its Giverchy Handbags unique beauty. As long as we own it, we should cherish it instead of Coach Sunglasses abandoning it at random. I love bags, and I love our memory together more.

没有评论:

发表评论